TV actor shirtless Indian
The 10 best Indian television actors heat up the small screen in a plethora of Hindi language serials. Some of these guys are rising stars, while others are Bollywood veterans. The following is a list of the best Indian television actors.
- Ronit Roy (born 1965) — Roy is one of the biggest names in Indian television and Bollywood. He currently stars as KD Pathak, the main character in the courtroom drama series "Adaalat." Roy lives in Mumbai and has been married to Neelam Singh since 2003.
- Harshad Chopra (born 1983) — Chopra debuted his acting career in Zee TV's "Mamta" where he played a negative character, followed by supporting roles in "Left Right Left" and "Amber Dhara." He currently plays Anurag Ganguli, the main character in "Tere Liye, " a Hindi language soap opera.
- Karan Singh Grover (born 1982) — An Indian television actor and model, Grover launched his career in Ekta Kapoor's "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi" on MTV India. Karan is most recognized for playing the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in "Dill Mill Gayy"e on Star One. He is fast becoming one of the best Indian television actors.
- Gurmeet Choudhary (born 1984) — Choudhary is an Indian actor most noted for his role in the 2008-2009 TV series "Ramayan" as Lord Rama and his role in one of the most successful and popular soap operas "Geet" as the dynamic business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana. Choudhary is married to actress Debina Bonnerjee.
- Karan Kundra (born 1984) — Kundra is a popular Indian television actor. Educated in Jalandhar, Kundra went to Florida to pursue his MBA, but left it for acting. He currently plays Arjun Singhania in the soap opera "Kitani Mohobbat Hai."
- Vivian Dsena (born 1988) — Dsena is an Indian model and actor. He currently stars in the television series "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani." One of the best Indian television actors and a rising star, Dsena has also modeled for Levi's, Pepe Jeans, Jet Airways and others.
- Karan Tacker (born 1986) — Karan is one of the best Indian television actors and currently portrays the role of Shantanu Khandelwal in Yash Patnaik's "Rang Badalti Odhani, " a popular soap opera.
- Sumeet Raghavan (born 1971) — A child actor, Raghavan started his career in 1983 with the lead role in "Faster Fene, " a popular kids’ show. Raghavan recently starred in the comedy series "Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo." He currently hosts "Jay Hind!" on Internet TV.
- Arjun Bijlani (born 1982) — Bijlani is quickly emerging as one of the best Indian television actors. He currently plays the role of Mayank Sharma on "Miley Jab Hum Tum, " a teen-oriented series. Bijlani is also a model and has appeared in many print advertisements for LG and Samsung Phone.
- Iqbal Khan (born 1980) — One of the best Indian television actors, Khan is a heartthrob who began his career in 2004 on "Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, " a romantic television series. He currently stars as Rudra in "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini" on Zee TV. His wife is Sneha Chhabra Khan.
- Shannon O'Neil